Re: Badges! I *do* need those stinkin' badges!

I actually sold them to Keith a year or 2 ago! I am having difficulty
getting them but I will look. They are getting quite hard to find as I
keep sending them to the UK, the USA, Germany and Holland! Must be time
to get some repro's made.  TYPE-3
--
                      \|/
                      @ @