Re: Dizzy problems

Hmmm...I'd really like to put a close to this :)

More details:

* I was going to replace the points and condensor because they're an
unknown in the car - figured, it couldn't hurt :)

* Coil is good. Muir's test produced a nice blue-white spark.

* Misfiring happens like this...

- Accelerate up through 2nd with no problem - rev all the way.
- Shift to 3rd. Misfiring happens until revs increase...
- Shift to 4th. Misfiring happens until revs increase...
- Misfirings happen in lower revs in either 3rd or 4th. Downshifting from
3rd might produce some "sputter".

Overall performance feels good...

Thanks to you (and everyone) for their help on this! We'll beat it yet.

Jonathan