Re: Dizzy problems

Steven,

Well, I was going to pull the diz because there is some oil coming up from
the base (slight)...which suggests its time for a new O-ring.

I also thought that the problems I'm having with misfiring in 3rd and 4th
could be related to the diz. I've replaced everything else :)

Last: the wires are good quality Bosch, but I was sent the wrong ones :(
apparently - not angle plugs. This from a supposed Type III parts house,
Bill and Steve's. Hmm.

Thanks. If you have any ideas regarding the misfiring, please let me know
:)

Jonathan