Re: Electrical Question

Have you thought of making your own? Not too hard, just takes a little
bit of grey matter and a few drawings. I'm doing the loom on my T3 PV in
black wire throughout and due to removing the sills have now split the
loom left and right sided due to the increase in wiring for accessories
such as O'berg, FI, gauges and the like. Good fun clean stuff and when
it's finished you know the wiring hasn't been mutilated by some
so-called auto-elec to put some hideous spot lights or CB radio into
the car.
Aaron

--
                      \|/