Re[2]: Center console Lift?

     There is such a thing!  I used to have one in my last type-3.  It was
     made from ABS plastic.  It fit over the hump in the middle and  went
     from up front to right behind the E-brake.  It had a cutout for the
     Brake, a box for about 6 cassette tapes and drink holders for two cans
     of soda.  I have been told they are for sale at a small foreign parts
     place in Vancouver Washington.  If you are serious I can check with
     the guy that told me about it next Tuesday.(The day our club meets.)
     E-mail me directly for info.

                                Jason Renville
                                Jason_renville@ccm.al.intel.com

 Hi people. I am looking for a center console that goes between the front seats.