Subject: Decklid stifles dizzy?
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    1/4/97 10:16 PM

Ok, one more dizzy-related question for me :)

So, I finished the tune. Everything is great, and I take my brother for a
long ride to show him what a good job I did :) No problems.

I park. An hour later, its time to take a ride with the girlfriend. Car
doesn't want to start...and when it does, it spits and misses, and is
running terrible!

I pop the rear lid, and the car suddenly starts to idle like a champ.
Close it, it spits and misfires. Open it, ok...and the then the problem
goes away. I kill the ignition, restart it with the lid open...no problem.
Press down on the distributor cap...no problem. Close the lid...no
problem.

Weird? I noticed that the previous owner had a crater in the lid where the
dizzy is.

Comments? Anyone have the same problem ever?

Thanks.

Jonathan