RE: Type III toy source on Web

From: Greg Merritt
To: type-3

>        http://www.cei.net/~thomas/

> I can't particularly recommend them or not recommend them, as I've
>never done business with them.

I ordered a white/brown Notch for Christmas (Brekina).  Detail on the models
are not very good (headlights, license plate indistinguishable).  1/87 is
quite small.  BUT when my husband opened it he freaked.  So, while they're
not perfect they are still pretty damn cool nonetheless.

And delivery was made in just a couple of days (from AR to CA).

Emily
'64 Notchback 1500S
'69 Westfalia