Re: Type III distributor removal

At 10:04 PM 1/4/97 -0500, Jonathan Hirschman (Pathfinder) wrote:
>Tried to get the dizzy out of my '63 Notch with no success. Anyone want to
>suggest how to do this? Muir let me down :(

I have occationally found the holddown clamp to wedge up against the
holddown bolt -- perhaps the wrong clamp for the car or maybe just drilled
wrong.  It just takes a screwdriver pried under it in the right spot to get
it to pop up.  Once its loose the dizzy comes up easy.

Larry

Larry Edson
sonofed@ix.netcom.com
'66 Type 34 Karmann Ghia