Re: T3 ragtop info

-- [ From: Thomas Mogombus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> I must add that I have seen this ragtop and it does indeed look good!   It
> doesn't look like someone just slapped it in.  It looks like it was  done
in a
> very professional manner.  The quality of the rag is also  good.

Yea, it looks really nice in the photo on Gregs web site. The idea of a
convertable Sq thrills me to no end! At one time I wanted to rip the westy
top off my bus and replace it with one of the rag tops, maybe I can get a
quantity discount for having them both done at the same time!
Though I would be a little worried about easy access into the vehicle, has
any one had problems with theives with box knives getting through the vinyl
tops? Toby?

T o M
http://www.wolfenet.com/~peaceman