windshield shattered

Hi all,

Yesterday night my wife got home with the T3 and the windshield was
completely shattered. It happened on the highway probably some peg or
something. Luckely I had a spare one from the same year. But I did
notice that the rubber on both windshields is not the same. One of the
two is wider, it covers more of the windshield. They both are the ones
with the chrome band. As far as I know they are both 1970 cars. Which
rubber does rmmw sell?

--
Bart Mertens

Resistance is futile... You will be assimilated. (The Borg)

  Tel: +32-3-4446382
  Fax: +32-3-4447497
Email: b_mertens@roam.agfa.be
Email: Bart_Mertens@compuserve.com (home)
  Tel: +32-13-326309 (home)

'70 T3 1600 dual carb Fastback (running)
'70 T3 1500 single carb Notchback
'70 T3 1600 dual carb Fastback (spare parts)