RE: Pulley Bolt

---------------Included Message---------------
        My 68 FB came with dealer A/C so I have an extra pulley for the
compressor. My pulley bolt is about 6 inches long because the A/C pulley has
a long shaft on it. Are all Type III pulley bolts this long? If they are
then I need a different pulley to eliminate the A/C one. If not then a new
bolt will allow me to eliminate it.

Not that familar with the A/C option but on mine non-A/C Type III's the pulley bolt is only about 3 inches long.  Don't know if the
fans are different for A/C vs. non-A/C.

Craig Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com