Mufflers...

>  What is a muffler wrench?
Are we talking about a wrench that fits the big nut between the actually muffler and the rear heat exchangers?  Did not know that
this was a special tool, always used a big wrench on mine.

>This muffler is still available from Bill and Steve's and will work on all '66 and later cars as far as I know as long as you get the >
tailpipe to go with it.
I was told (by other parts places, not Bill and Steve's) that the muffler is no longer available.  Have you been told recently
otherwise?

> I had to use my air hammer to get the nut loose
I use anti-seize on mine when putting them back.
Craig Woolston
Lockheed Martin Skunk Works
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com