Re: muffler wrench

I already send mail to Bart, but I bought a usable substitute at a local
discount tool store.  I went in search for the english equivalent (1 13/16" I
think) and found a 26" long open/box wrench for $12!  It even fits on the nut
with the muffler in the car.  I was prepared to bend or grind down the wrench
as needed to make it fit, but it wasn't needed.

I had to use my air hammer to get the nut loose (with the muffler off the car),
but I used the wrench once it was loose and also to tighten it back up once
everything was mounted in the car.

Dave