Re: 66 SB ignition switch

	...you might try calling Patrick Dickman in California.  He's off
to Germany for a week for the express purpose of bringing back Type III
parts, but I believe he's leaving on Tuesday (if he hasn't gone already).
He's restored a number of older T3s and says that he has lots of contacts
in Germany.  He's willing to bring back parts for folks in the U.S., and
asked me to tell folks here on the list to give him a call if they're
looking for hard-to-find parts.  He doesn't have email; try him before 10pm
PST at:  (209)848-VWT3 (home) or (209)471-8878 (cell/voice mail).  Tell him
Greg sent you.

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle