Re: more fumes/seal

sorry I left this part out...

>...the engine cover seal is good.  Can I put some generic
>weatherstriping around that or would it get too hot?

Yes you can, I have used some of the cheap household door weatherstrip
foam-tape-kinda-stuff.  The tape took the heat well, but the glue on the
back isnt designed for that heat and eventually it will fail.  Untill I
got a new proper seal, I just kept a rool of the stuff in the car and
replaced it when the glue died.  It's cheap stuff and I didn't want a
PERMANENT adhesion to have to deal with removing later.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net