FS: 69 Squareback: Best offer over $300

Although I hate to do it, its time for me to sell my Square and focus on
my bus.  I rescued it from a cardiac patient's front yard and cinder
blocks (he had to give up after his first heart attack) but I haven't
gotten it to highway condition.  It needs three tires to be driven away.
Everything works but the horn and dash lights (wires melted away for the
latter).  Has FI and runs great in the neighborhood.  Car is in High
Point, NC and I'm in New Haven CT.  I have a tow bar that fits it.  Please
call (203) 785-1708 for more info.

Rich Mason