Re: Bug steering wheel on a T3?

Ford and everyone else,

All T-3 steering wheels are the same as bug, of the same years.  If you
look a bug wheel actually has a 311 part number!

An early '71 steering wheel is the same as (I think) back to a '67 bug
wheel.  If you need to replace it just look for matching part numbers
and the splines will fit. I can't remember the exact year they changed
the splines on the column.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net