Extras?

Keith,

I have NO idea what those numbers might mean.

Does it say "extras"? or is that your word?

My only guess is for the 71 square numbers.  It looks like a date stamp,
maybe of the responce, but (A02.097)  is Feb of 97, no way.

I read your first request for the extra numbers, but I kept quiet due to
a total lack of info.  But, since noone else is responding, I figured
noone else knows either.

Best bet, write VW back and ask.  It couldn't hurt.

Hopefully they won't say, "Beats Me."
What would that be in German, Theo?

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net