Re rubber trim protectant

Hi guys,
I've been away for a while and boy does this list generate mail if you
don't check it for about a week ;-).
Re. rubber trim, I used something called 'rubber grease'. No, that has
nothing to do with contraceptives. It's normally used to grease the
rubber parts of the break system. The treatment is like Al's vegetable
oil treatment, only less messy. Worked great on all rubber parts of the
car. Brings back the shine and flexibility and makes installation of
rubber seals, especially the seals of the rear lights, very easy.
Cheers,
Theo