Re: Crankcase breather

The dipstick pipe isn't connected to the breather. The hole in the washer
is to let the oil back into the crankcase . The plunger lifts ,if
necessary,at high rpm to allow more crankcase gases to escape ,and I have
never seen a blue sponge in the breather box
unless it was placed there by somebody. The breather box should have a
steel gauze in it for the oil gas to condense.Other than that everything is
correct!
                @   @      \    /
Bad Boy's VeeDubs Adelaide!!
Type-3 Capital of the World!!