Re: VDO Clock

p\n:321909203 is definitey out of a 74-76  Passat TS(factory sport  2dr
model). It is 12 volt and new ones(only german ones are available) are
approx $140 from VDO
See Ya!!!
                @   @      \    /
                 / ( ) \         \/
                 \___/ \     / \     /
                             \ /      \/
Bad Boy's VeeDubs Adelaide!!
Type-3 Capital of the World!!
'62 1500 Variant 129530
'65 1500N Panel Van PV0075
'73 1600TL Variant
aparoczy@ezinet.com.au

----------
> From: Melissa & Jim <jadney@vwtype3.org>
> To: type-3@umich.edu
> Subject: VDO Clock
> Date: Sunday, 16 February 1997 9:54
>
> >From: Andy Russo <vwtpye3@macquarie.matra.com.au>
>
> >Can anyone help - I bought a VDO Cockpit Style clock at a swap meet for
$10
> >which I thought was okay as new ones here are over $200. The guy assured
me it
> >was 12 volt but there is nothing on the case to indicate whether it's 12
or 6
> >volt. As I don't want to blow it up feeding it 12 volt if it's a 6
volter, I
> >thought someone might be able to tell me.
>
> >         VW P/No: 321 919 203
> >        VDO P/No: 214/6/3 4 74
> >I checked my latset VDO book and the clock is slightly different only
listing
> >12 & 24 Volt with no part numbers like the above.
>
> Understand your concern.  Early clocks, including some 12 V up to ~70
have
> white plastic back covers.  Later ones are all metal.  The ones I have
are
> all ink stamped with the date in two places and the voltage in one.  The
VW