Re: T3 parts book.

>From: Yevgheny Khanin <ykhanin@iil.intel.com>

>It's not a part book, it's pages are not light brown from age, :-),
>but sometimes it helps. I'm talking about Type 3 Genuine Parts
>Illustrated Catalogue (Typ 3 Original Teile Bildkatalog). My copy carries
>1994 on the front cover (printed September 93 in Germany by VW AG, 6
>languages) and was purchased (after seeing an ad in Volksworld) in July 95
>for 4.00 pounds + shipping from
>
>VW Heritage Parts Centre
>Unit 5 Freemans Rd
>Portslade BN41 1SL
>UK

What's the British pound worth now?

How many pages does it have?  Does it really show all the part numbers and
exploded views of everything?  It sounds like someone has reprinted an
original parts book.  If so, one of us should order a bunch and distribute
them. Do they have an email address?

Would you be willing to xerox me a representative page just to verify that
we are talking about the same thing?

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney