Australian TYPE 3 badges are here~!

Everyone that loves those Type 3 badges as fitted to the Australian
models (1972-1973) you are in luck. I finally got word back from the
dude that repro's them and he will do them for $50 australian a pair and
they look real good. You can't get NOS Type 3 badges anymore so you
don't have much choice. It is friday today and he is driving the 300 km
or so to come to a VW show on sunday so I will check my e-mail on
saturday night to see who wants them. I can get them later but it will
be easier if I get them all on sunday. Remember I am doing you a favour
by buying them on your behalf so please if you ask for them send the
money over or I will be stuck with them. See ya'll later.

Aaron, Adelaide South Australia.

PS: although not T3, my 1956 factory black oval is almost finished
everyone. More news soon. Looks wild with white walls!
--
                      \|/
                      @ @