Re: Sqback Seats?

Woolston Craig,

All the early T-3's had the lowback seats. You should have no trouble
finding or installing the seats. The rails are the same. But you may
have to do some work on getting them to "fold" correctly.

The early seats had a spiffy cable that was actuated by a lever in the
door jam. With the door closed, the seats "locked" in their upright
position. The seat frame has a lever mechanism that is released when the
door is open. Neat trick, but I would imagine hard to make work in your
late model without the door jam lever, cable and such. Good Luck. Or
just don't go in the back seat.

kj
kjones@cwo.com
'65 Notch