Sqback Seats?

I like the look of Notch half back seats and was wondering if the Sqback ever came with these types of seats?  I have only seen
high backs in Squares.  I was also assuming that I could take some Notch seats and swap them into my Square.  I have not
seen many Notches in junk yards and was wondering where I might get some half back seats.
Craig Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com