Compability between '68 ant '71 Squareback

I found a guy in my area that has two 1968 squarebacks.  One has no
motor or trans, the other is complete, but the motor is locked-up.  He
wants $350.00 for both.  I have a '71 squareback, and am wondering if
there is enough compatibility between parts on the '68 and '71 to make
it wort my while.

My '71 is fuel injected, and both the '68 models are fuel injected.

Does anyone know if the wheels on at '67 beetle will fit a '71
squaerback?

Thank,
Stuart Neil
Chattanooga, TN