rocker panel - no such thing.

>>I tried to look up VW's name and part numbers, but guess what?
>
>>VW didn't list it in the parts book!?!?!

>That's because it's not a separate part.

Neither was the roof section, but it's in the parts book as
311 817 021 E for notch, and theres one for each model;
Rear apron 361 813 309 not a separate part;
Left side of the car, including from the door hingeplate, door frame,
both side windows, wheel arch, air duct back to taillights, not a
separate part, 363 809 029 BE for squareback;
Instrument panel (the metal part), not a separate part, 311 805 051 AH;

... see what I mean?  There were lots of non-separate parts listed in
the parts book, but you will not find a VW Type 3 rocker panel.  It does
not exist.

Why, oh, why do you mock us VW?!?!?!

Sorry, it's too late for me to be up, email y'all tomorrow.

Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net