measurments

Hey People,

if someone could please tell me the measurements of: Rear behind back seat
width. Back seat to engine hatch. and heighth of back seat back from behind.
I would really appreciate. I am building a box for it and my car is down to
nothing (almost).
Thanks a million.

Steve Wieland
'69 Squareback
'65 Ghia (just recently purchased for $200 in great shape)
'68 Chevy Nova  (found in a field by school striped)