Subject: Intake manifolds needed
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    2/8/97 8:43 AM

I'm upgrading my 1600 with dual-port heads, and we're planning to create
a very clean intake stream. I acquired a pair of dual-port manifolds in
a bulk deal, but they aren't matched -- one has what appear to be lugs
for injectors, with corresponding voids inside that will mess up the air
flow. I'd be interested to hear what this is for so I can find someone
who needs it, but more importantly I need another intake or perhaps a
matched pair. Does anyone have this part available or know of a good
manifold supplier?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
Editor, Flat Four Fetish Features
'66 Type 3 Ghia