Intake manifolds

JimA=> Is this just the port for the balance pipe or are there a pair of
    => holes in the one manifold?

In addition to the small split balance/vacuum port, I have a pair of
cylindrical lugs about 13mm in diameter that could be drilled through to
create what appear to be secondary intakes of some sort, at 90 degrees
to the primary intake and past the split. There are airways about 3.5cm
long cast inside, and these are what we'd have a problem flowing. The
manifolds are steel, and to weld them up smooth would require too much
blind internal work to be practical. I've thought about filling them
with epoxy or something, but my engine man is dubious about having so
much foreign material that could crack off and get sucked into the
cylinders later. I'd be interested in hearing how you'd handle this.

But then there's the question that will probably apply to a few other
members of the list: Does anyone sell aftermarket intake manifolds for
T3s?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
Editor, Flat Four Fetish Features
'66 Type 343 Ghia