Re: MY QUEST TO FIND THE PERFECT TYPE III SQUAREBACK! :-)

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997 CyberKermi@aol.com wrote:

>Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:04:20 -0500 (EST)
>From: CyberKermi@aol.com
>To: type-3@umich.edu
>sUBJECT: my quest to find the perfect type iii squareback! :-)
>
>to all my fellow volkwagen friends-
>
>cool history, thats in need of a renaissance.  i would prefer a model year of
>1969 or earlier, due to the dramatic changes in styling.  if any of you have
>suggestions or know of a location i can find my sought out treasure, please

Does your computer have a CAPS LOCK key?  ALL CAPS is the e-mail equivalent
of shouting, and when you shout, I can't read your message easily, because it
makes my eyes dizzy.

I have been told, and would like confirmation, that the type 3 VW
is the predominant vehicle in Seattle.  Every other car that isn't
a bus is a squareback.  Most people have 3 or 4 of them :-)

( I know this is an exxaggerattionn but that's the way it was
communicated to me ).

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[ http://www.conservatory.com/~fishbowl ]-----l-i-g-h-t