T3 Web is back after crash

Hi all,

	for those who are interested, the VW Type III Owner's Manual is
back up & running!  Hurrah!

	Also, if I didn't mention it here already, I did a bit of a T3 Web
thingy for the Vintage VW Club of America.  It kind of has a different
spin... I tried to gear it to the air-cooled VW fan (bug & bus) who
probably isn't too familar with the T3.  I used some shots of Keith's
notch & Doug H.'s square, both mid-resto.  It's at...
http://www.concentric.net/~vvwca/  Look for the info about cars, not the
club section (unless you want club info;).  I don't have control over the
overall site content or format, just the T3 content.

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle