T-3 Census Results.

Hello and welcome to our first T-3 Census.

The following is a list of the quantities and models of Type 3's whose
owners subscribe to this list.

If you have not already responded to the Census, do so now to this
address:  mailto:awpresley@earthlink.net

****************

And now...  the results.

T-3 Census results
Jan '97

Key
(for convenience, I am using the post August1965 model identifier
numbers.  Their corresponding bodystyle is listed below.)
		model
		311 - Fastback sedan, LHD
		312 - Fastback sedan, RHD
		313 - Fastback, LHD w/steel sunroof
		314 - Fastback, RHD w/steel sunroof
		315 - Notchback sedan, LHD
		316 - Notchback sedan, RHD
		317 - Notchback, LHD w/steel sunroof
		318 - Notchback, LHD w/steel sunroof
		341 - Ghia, LHD, cabriolet (yea, right)
		342 - Ghia, RHD, cabriolet (even better)
		343 - Ghia, LHD, coupe
		344 - Ghia, RHD, coupe
		345 - Ghia, LHD, w/sunroof
		346 - Ghia, RHD, w/sunroof
		361 - Squareback (Variant) sedan, LHD
		362 - Squareback (Variant) sedan, RHD
		363 - Squareback (Variant), LHD w/steel sunroof
		364 - Squareback (Variant), RHD w/steel sunroof

Special notes
If information was given on cars, I have made special notes of interest
under "notes".  Keep in mind many submissions did not include this
information, so no notes only means "no info given".

		SC = single carbed engine
		N = N spec engine
		S = S spec egnige
		FI = Fuel Injected engine
		XFI = no longer Fuel Injected
		AT = Automatic Transmission

year	qty		model 	notes

1962	1		343		SC

1963	1		315
		1		361		SC
		2		343
		1		345		SC

1964	1		315
		1		315		S
		1		315		Notch Cabriolet Project
		2		343
		1		343		S

1965	2		315
		1		361		N, panel variation
		1		343

1966	4		361
		1		343

1967	1		315
		1		311
		2		361

1968	1		311		XFI
		1		361		FI
		1		362

1969	1		311
		2		311		AT, FI
		1		361		AT
		1		361		AT, XFI
		4		361
		1		363		AT

1970	2		311
		5		361

1971	1		311		AT
		1		311		T-1 engine, custom body
		2		311
		1		361		XFI
		8		361

1972	1		315
		1		311
		1		312
		5		361

1973	1		311
		1		361		AT
		10		361

RIP
Type 3's that did have been parted out by list members:
  '64  343
  '68  361
  '71  361
  '71  361 AT

T-3's that have gone on to Owners outside of the list.
  '65  361
  '69  361, AT

Does anyone have production numbers after '68?  I have up to '68.  I
would like to campare our numbers to the production numbers. Greg? Jim?
Aaron?

Email me with your t-3's specs, if you haven't.

see Ya,
Big Al
awpresley@earthlink.net