parking attendant breaks door mirror.

Well, my wife went to the courthouse to pick up some documents,
and she decided to go for the attended parking (cheap or free)
rather than the $6.00 parking (this was for a 15 minute in and
out).

Well the parking lot guy had to move the red '66 squareback and
when he tried to adjust the mirror it broke off in his hand.

She got the guy's phone number, but I don't really want to take
this out on a guy who makes $2.00 an hour.  I'd want his employer
to pay whatever RMMW or WCM's replacement cost is.... But then
I get the feeling that would go nowhere either.

Blow it off, or get Judge Wapner?

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[ http://www.conservatory.com/~fishbowl ]-----l-i-g-h-t