Re: Need help in diagnosing T3 problem!

On Thu, 6 Feb 1997, Sonya Herrera-Wilson wrote:
> Start on commute home and almost there when I hear a clicking noise that
> seems to be coming from under the dash somewhere?
>
> Car starts acting like its choking...sputtering.  Never died, but when
> clicking noise is heard,
> car sputters.  Idles good at stops but sputters in any gear.

	Ahh!  Sounds like your fuel pump relay, which relays power to
your fuel pump (hence the name;) and lives right there under your dash.
If this is faulty, or if it is getting intermittant signals from the
brain, you'll have a terrible time trying to drive the car!

	Mine actually did this a couple of times about a year ago, and
"magically" cured itself... :-o

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle