Hatch Seal, SquareBack Re:

> Yuck.  What are my options, list'ers?
> Is there a subaru or something that's
> "close"?

I used self adhesive weather stripping from Home Depot on mine. It wasn't
pretty, but it was better than inhaling exhaust fumes, leaking water, and
otherwise having _no_ alternative. The stripping just stuck to the flat
edges of the tailgate, rather than trying to fit it to the metal rib. I
only used it where the original stripping had rotted away. All my other
sripping was in pretty decent shape, so I can't explain why.

Graham