Re: A Popularity Contest!

I never had a cop ever mess with me in my 71' squareback even when i have
1 headlight for a week or two because of a fuse not making a good
connection they always just look at me. My slow heavy as a 73thing jammin
square is a creap machine with a barely slipping clutch. (It never slips
bad because i dont have that much power) and it jams with the 2 Fosgates
Series 1's and my 400watt urban amp cops never mess with me. But i am the
only running squareback in Cincinnati exept for the very dented one i
seen from texas the other day. That was the first square i seen all year
in Ohio. But have a good one.! Cops suck!

>From Chris Swafford
71'Beautiful stock Squareback
68'Vw Beetle (Almost done in the works)
83'GTI GONE!!!!!!!!!! :)