Re: 3 holes!

Damn! I need to move to texas. Ohio's skimpy type3 wise. I think im one
of the only people here with a type III
Kinda feels lucky.

>From Chris Swafford
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
71'Beautiful stock Squareback Giving me carb hell!
68'Vw Beetle Needing rear tortion bar.
83'GTI Gone!!! NEVER BUY A 82-84 RABBIT