Re: E-mail-isms

MytTom=> I have noticed that a bunch of you guys use e-mail-isms.(I
=> think that is what they are called)  Does anyone have a list of them
=> they would care to share?  I am kind of new to this. (:

Are you referring to smileys, such as the one at the end of your
message, or phrase acronyms (e.g., FWIW = "for what it's worth,"
IMHO = "in my humble opinion," etc.)? I imagine there's a FAQ
(frequently-asked question) file out there in Netland somewhere, but I
dunno. Is there anything specifically mystifying you?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ