Subject: My car in the movies
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE_MIME
Date:    12/26/97 11:23 PM

Season's Greetings, fellow Type 3 folks!
     Over the holidays I dragged my dad's 16mm movie projector down from
the attic and entertained the family with his old movies.  Lo and behold,
there was my dad in 1964 standing in front of his new '63 Squareback!! ...
    Guess what the next scene was--my mom was being wheeled out of the
hospital with a brand new baby girl (ME!) and is shown getting into the
squareback.  My first ride in a car ever was in a T3!!  There were some
good shots of the original interior, too.  I guess that's why I am so
attached to the car.