Headlight Switch

My switch won't turn off the lights anymore.  It got old quick having to
disconnect the battery everytime I went somewhere.  I looked around the switch
yesterday, but I didn't see any kind of fasteners or anything.  The Bently's
book says to remove the "escutchion" or some such thing with a special tool.
What part is this and what NLA tool are they referring to?  And if any of you
would like to make my life simple, just tell me how to get the frigging thing
out. 8^)

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback (winner of "Cosmetically Challenged", FLA Bug Jam 97)
69 Square (for parts)
72 Super
71 Ghia Vert (4 sale)