[no subject]

Hello group, I saw these for sale and thought someone would like a late
xmas gift.

69 Fastback;  solid car all there,  everything  there for restoration,
good interior  Engine ran 1 1/2 years ago needs injection harness
reattached. All A/C componets   T-4 Heater mounted under rear seat,  Beige
   Asking 1500.00

69 Squareback  Black  needs paint Automatic needs to be rebuilt, worn
seats rear seat shoulder belts    1500.00

willing to take a 72 or older beetle in trade or $2000.00  for the pair.

richh@digistream.com
215-785-5492  Croyden PA

I have no affiliation with this gentleman, He has a t-3 for sale , and I
thought someone might be interested.--
Shawn & Lisa Albertin
67Fastback(PIGLET)
65Variant(the Egg Crate)