WANTED: 69 SB parts

Do any of you VW's know where I can find a trunk? (Both the lid, and that
thing the lid sits on.   Or whatever they're called.)

I'm also looking for some late style bumpers that are in good condition.  I
think I'm going to incorperate the later style bumpers to my 69.  (The late
style came out in 70 didn't it?  I may be wrong...)

Also, I need a engine door too.

Please mail me if you happen to have any of these parts...

Thanks..

-Shawn
kolob@digitalpla.net