Re: Clean, Clean, Clean

If you can find it, Wenol is the best polish for chrome, IMO. I first saw it
at an air-how in OH, where I bought a few quarts. Since then, I had trouble
finding it. I'm not sure where (I'll check) but someone at our airport found
more just recently. Has anyone heard of this stuff, or know where it can be
found ? It's made in Germany, and as good as the stuff is, it's probably
around somewhere. If you'd like, I'll try to find a ph# somewhere on the can.
It works wonders on polished spinners on airplanes to remove scratches.

kevin
'63 notch