Clean, Clean, Clean

Hey Volks,  I'm finally getting around to cleaning all of the chrome and
other removeables from my Squareback.  The problem I have run into is
that I had previously used a product called 'Number 7' white polishing
compound, and I'm out of it and can't seem to find it anywhere here in
Miami.  Can I get some suggestions for a good product that can remove
fine scratches from chrome without damaging the finish?  Or, if anyone
knows of a good source for the 'Number 7' line of products (made by Rain
Dance car care products), that would be really helpful.  The counter
slugs at the FLAPS here in Miami haven't been much help in locating a
good substitute.

Jake Kooser