Re: Whassis? Gas heaters

Well,
  Mine's a factory job (at least, the punchouts were punched before the
interior was painted, and the underside-of-dash hasn't been repainted).
It's a '65, 6v BN-2, and as Martin P. pointed out, it's a truly
complicated setup, with its own settling bowl, fuel pump, and other
bits.  VERY tidy, too- I want to restore it, which is going to be a
project in and of itself, as my notch sat outside for a few years,
unprotected...
It doesn't seem to be heat-adjustable, and has no timer...  but I won't
find out how good (bad) it is for a while, as this car's a LONG term
project!

Toby B