Re:A Popularity Contest!

I bought my 71`squareback last week,since then I`ve talked to lot`s
of different people about it not to mention the tons of honks,waves
and stares.All the attention "jerry" gets has all been positive,
especially the cute girls interested in buying him.Incidently,I
bought "jerry" from a woman in her 70`s who took excellent care of
him.Also my town (fort collins,co pop:105,000.)has tons of vw`s
scurring about,and I love it!!! HAVE A JERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Bob A.
Fort Collins,CO
71`squareback
PS:I`m currently single,but now that I`ve got jerry,I think that will
no longer be a problem! Love me love my car!!!