Re: Whassis? Gas heaters

The BN2 I have is NOT heat adjustable and none of the T3 ones I've seen were,
they were all the same BN2's.

Ark, correct me if I'm wrong, but the BN2 wasn't avail until 1970.  This is from the fische the dealers had many years ago (although the parts were never
avail).

Timers very rarely came with the heaters which is why there so rare today. `
I remember talking with a guy at the dealer in the early 80's who said of
all the cars with heaters he saw NONE had a timer, timer wasn't avail then eather if ordered seperately.

Be careful, the heaters got a bad name from those early 60's units as flame
throwers, they didn't have the safety's of the later models and would catch fire
once and a while, ask any bug owner with one.

Keith