Re: A Popularity Contest!

I got noticed when driving my Square but it was by the cops that would pull
me over and search the car for drugs & etc. even with me wearing scrubs and
my name badge from the Diagnostic Firm that I worked for. and for me it was
not the jeans I can swim in my work jeans 'cause they are  so many sizes to
big

So is your attention Bad??????? I wish I had that problem
James
68 square looking to have a engine rebuilt