Re: A Popularity Contest!

Looks?! all the time, that is why I downgrade my Nissan240SX to hoopty.  :-)
What I enjoy the most is when a old person come by and tell me "I used to
have one of those before, I should not get rid of him/her" or " I bought one
just like it with 0 miles". The other day this old couple came to me at a
parking lot and were telling me all their air-cooled experiences, their long
trips, it was quite  grateful to see their happy faces, when they walk away,
they kept looking back at the car. When I look back to the couple the lady
took a picture and then both wave at me. They got in their car (El Dorado)
and drove away.

panin@n-link.com
68Notch